These interactive notebooking pages are a great supplement to what is already included in the Journey's curriculum. I find that my students get more excited doing these types of activities rather than just workbook pages. This document includes:
-Vocabulary Flip book: After cutting out and gluing in their reading notebooks, students will write a sentence for each word.
- Plural Words Picture/Word Chart: This is a small chart of plural words with the suffix -es.
- Write About Reading: Students will write what they think Farmer Brown is thinking after he gets the letter from the ducks.
- Contraction Eggs: Students will "uncrack" each pair of words and write the contraction.
- Conclusions Flip Book: Students will write 3 details from the story and conclusions that can be drawn from the clues.
- Venn Diagram: Compare "Click, Clack, Moo: Cows That Type" to "Diary of a Spider".
- Letter: Students can use this to write a letter about something they would like.
I plan on making more so make sure to follow my store for updates!