One stop shopping - at its best! Here are FIVE of our best sellers for Grade 2, Unit 4 of the Journeys 2014 and 2017 programs - comprehension, vocabulary, newsletters, planning chart, and spelling quizzes with sentence dictation!
Included you will find these items:
• Skills Planning Chart - every skill, spelling/vocabulary words
• Weekly Newsletters - keep students and parents up to date
• Comprehension Questions and Vocabulary Practice (with Common Core questions and an answer key)
• Spelling Quizzes - with sentences for dictation and an optional scoring guide
• Tic-Tac-Vocabulary - easily differentiate your vocabulary practice
By purchasing them bundled - you save a couple of dollars, so it is like getting the planning chart free! We use this planning chart to track when skills and strategies were taught, as well as for lesson planning. Administrators have remarked that they love seeing this resource with our lesson plans!
You can also save money by clicking the green "follow me" star in our store - then you'll be notified when new resources are posted. Generally our new resources are up to half off for the first 24-48 hours after posting!
One final way to save money is to give us feedback on this purchase, allowing you to earn TpT credit for future purchases!
If you wish to confirm that our INDIANA Journeys 2014 and 2017 program matches your state's adopted program, please refer to the stories listed below:
Grade 2 Unit 4 anchor texts are:
Mr. Tanen's Tie Trouble
Luke Goes to Bat
My Name Is Gabriela
The Signmaker's Assistant
Dex: The Heart of a Hero
It All Started with Flubber