This product includes 20 worksheets and have been designed as a tool to help students master the educational standards listed below. In addition, there are worksheets to help the students identify nouns and singular/plural nouns - - concepts taught at the end of 1st grade. These worksheets can be used in numerous ways as they can be used at anytime during the year to review these specific skills as needed or as a supplemental activity for a whole group or individuals. Below is a list of the activity titles:
- Josh's First Day (short passage w/ 4 questions to answer)
- Our Class Pet (short passage w/ 4 questions to answer)
- A Birthday Surprise (short passage w/ 4 questions to answer)
- The Fox & Crow (beginning, middle, & end)
- Bushel of Vowels Sort (Cut, paste, and sort)
- Apple Vowels (Identifying long and short vowels)
- Fill in the Missing L Blend (bl, cl, gl, gl, pl or sl)
- Fill in the S Blend (sm, sp, st, sc, or sk)
- Fill in the R Blend (br, cr, dr, tr, gr, or pr)
- Dot the Digraph (th, sh, ch, or wh)
- Finish the Word (th, sh, ch, or wh)
- Sticky Nouns (identify the nouns)
- One or More - Identifying singular and plural nouns (cut and paste)
- Collect Nouns - Match the correct collective noun
- Proper Nouns- Identify the proper nouns
- Punctuation Apples- Place the correct punctuation mark at the end of the sentence
- Colorful Crayons- Identify the common and proper nouns
It is my aim to make test prep fun and stress free for students. Be sure to stop by my shop to check out more test prep activities in this series to come.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
Go to your My Purchases page. Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Your feedback is greatly valued and appreciated. It helps me determine what products I should create next. Thanks again for stopping by the Buzzing Spot!
If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to contact me at email@example.com.
the buzzing spot