Also included in
- This mega bundle features units that focus on 2nd grade community themes in social studies (although it can be used in 1st or 3rd grade as well. This bundle features all of my units 1-6 in a giant bundle that includes over 450 pages! You save when you bundle instead of buying them individually!GOO$45.00$56.00Save $11.00
A geography unit that includes lesson plans, comprehension, vocabulary words, activities, and even a unit assessment. Unit follows along with the Michigan Citizenship Curriculum for 2nd grade, however, with the community theme it is applicable in almost any place.
GOOGLE DRIVE ACCESS LINKS ARE AVAILABLE IN THE PDF DOWNLOAD ON THE GOOGLE DRIVE ACCESS PAGE
Google Drive accessible files are available in slides/forms via links.
Want to see a sample lesson? CLICK HERE FOR A LESSON FREEBIE
Lesson Plan Titles:
Lesson 1 – What is a Map?
Lesson 2 – Where is it Located?
Lesson 3 – Exploring My Community
Lesson 4 – Transportation in My Community
Lesson 5 – Landforms & Bodies of Water
Lesson 6 – My Community in the Big Picture
Lesson 7 – Positive & Negative Consequences
This unit includes:
- 20 Vocabulary Word Cards
- 7 Lesson Plan Ideas
- 8 Reading Comprehension Pages
- Landform/Bodies of Water Picture Cards
- Map, Map Key, & Question Activity
- Direction Word Arrows (Full Page)
- 50 State Maps to fill in
- Transportation Sort
- Me in the World Flap Book
- My World & Me Circular Activity
- Landform Art Project
- Unit 2 Vocabulary define and draw
- Unit 2 Assessment
Vocabulary Word Cards include:
- map key
- direction words
- natural characteristics
- human characteristics
- bodies of water
- negative consequences
- positive consequences
Check out more exciting 2nd grade goodies!
Don't forget to follow me for updates, sales, and flash freebies!