2nd Grade March Math Centers
Also included in
- Bundle of January - May 2nd Grade Math Centers5 Months of Math Centers all in One BundleGet ahead of the game on planning math centers for the the 2nd Half of the School year with this bundle. You can set your classroom up to tackle a wide array of math skills and focuses for each month from JanuaryPrice $40.00Original Price $50.00Save $10.00
- A Bundle of my August - December Math Centers Check out each month below: Hi Ho! Hi Ho! I'ts Back to School We Go! August Math Centers Fallin' Into Math September Math Centers Boo-tiful Math Centers on Parade - October Math Centers Party Like a Pilgrim November Math Centers Rockin' Reindeer DePrice $80.00Original Price $100.00Save $20.00
This is the March set of my year-long monthly math centers. Math centers are aligned for 2nd Grade CCSS, but may be appropriate for review for 3rd grade or advanced 1st graders.
March Math Centers Include:
Clover O'Clock (2.MD.7)
- Students identify the time to five minutes on an analog clock or draw the hands after seeing time written digitally.
Measure Me! (2.MD.1, 2.MD.2, 2.MD.4)
- Students measure each leprechaun. Then students answer questions about their measurement data.
Color Me Green Hidden Picture (2.NBT.3, 2.NBT.4, 2.NBT.5)
- Students solve the equations and use their answers to complete the hidden picture.
Green with Envy Counting (2.NBT.2)
- Students add on an open number line from one number to the next jumping in groups of ones, tens, and hundreds.
Celtic Computation (2.NBT.5)
- Students solve each double digit addition/subtraction problem.
Lucky Word Problems (2.OA.1)
- Students read and solve each word problem.
Hunting for Gold (2.MD.8)
- Students read and solve each money word problem.
Adding Over The Rainbow 3-Digit Addition with Regrouping (2.NBT.7)
- Students solve 3-digit addition problems using regrouping.
Shamrock Subtraction - 3-Digit Subtraction with Regrouping (2.NBT.7)
- Students solve 3-digit subtraction problems using regrouping.
Finding Fractions (2.G.3)
- Students partition a shape into halves/thirds/fourths and color the correct fraction of each shape.
Shamrockin' Shapes (2.G.1)
- Students answer questions about how many sides, angles, faces, or vertices are on given shapes.
St. Paddy's Arrays (2.OA.4)
- Students identify arrays, write repeated addition sentences, and draw arrays.
Lucky Numbers (2.NBT.1)
- Students write the value of the underlined digit in each 3-digit number.
Pot O' Gold Place Value (2.NBT.3)
- Students complete the chart to show each way of expressing the given numbers.
Answer keys included
To see what is included, download the preview above.
Please ask any questions before purchasing.
Pleas note the product IS NOT to be redistributed or sold. You may purchase extra licensing to be able to share with a colleague.
Check out my other monthly math centers:
Hi Ho! Hi Ho! I'ts Back to School We Go! August Math Centers
Fallin' Into Math September Math Centers
Boo-tiful Math Centers on Parade - October Math Centers
Party Like a Pilgrim November Math Centers
Rockin' Reindeer December Math Centers
Snow Much Fun January Math Centers
Math is So Sweet February Math Centers
Roundin' The Bases April Math Centers