These games make 2nd grade measurement and data standards so much fun to practice! This 2nd Grade Measurement & Data Games Pack
contains 26 fun and engaging printable board games to help students to practice telling time to five minutes, interpreting different types of graphs, counting money, measuring lengths, and much more!
This pack includes 26 ENGAGING games that cover the following 2nd grade measurement and data skills:
• Tell time to the nearest five minutes on an analog clock
• Tell time to the nearest five minutes using words (i.e. quarter after 4)
• Tell time using A.M. and P.M.
Interpreting different types of graphs:
• Solve problems using tally charts
• Solve problems using picture graphs (single-unit scale, up to 4 categories)
• Solve problems using bar graphs (single-unit scale, up to 4 categories)
• Solve problems using line plots with measurement data
• Count a group of coins within $1 (with pictures)
• Count a group of coins within $1 (no pictures)
• Determine the fewest number of coins needed to make a certain amount
• Determine how many more cents is needed to make $1
• Solve word problems with coins within $1
• Count a group of dollar bills and coins
• Count a group of bills (twenty, ten, five, and one)
• Solve word problems with bills
• Determine the correct metric measurement tool to measure length
• Measure a line to the nearest whole centimeter
• Estimate the length of an object in centimeters or meters
• Determine the difference in length between two lines measured in centimeters
• Determine the correct customary measurement tool to measure length
• Measure a line to the nearest whole inch
• Estimate the length of an object in inches or feet
• Determine the difference in length between two lines measured in inches
• Measure a line in both inches and centimeters
• Solve word problems involving lengths with the same units
• Use a number line (centimeter ruler) to solve addition and subtraction problems
These games are so simple to use
and require very minimal prep
- just print, grab some basic materials, and play! They are perfect to use in math centers or as extension activities when students complete their work!
Included with this 2nd Grade Measurement & Data Games Pack:
• Instructions for play
• 26 printable games
• Answer keys for all of the games
Want to learn more about the games included?
Check out the preview file above.
Think ahead and save $$
by buying this math games pack as part of this discounted
2ND GRADE MATH GAMES BUNDLE
If you enjoyed these 2nd grade games,
you may also like these other differentiated and standards-aligned 2nd grade game packs:
2nd Grade Place Value Games Pack
2nd Grade Operations Games Pack
2nd Grade Geometry Games Pack
You might also like these other games by Games 4 Gains:
Telling Time to the Hour and Half Hour Bingo
Telling Time to Five Minutes Bingo
Money - All About Coins Bump Games
Money Board Game
Measuring to the Nearest Whole 'Clip and Flip' Cards
Click on the ★ above to follow our store.
Leave feedback to earn credit points to save money on future products!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License