2nd Grade Math Games - Hands On Small Group Math Activities
What educators are saying
Products in this Bundle (10)
showing 1-5 of 10 products
Also included in
- The Math Centers Mega Bundle for 2nd grade is a surefire way to get your kids to practice and review important math skills.★★ Newly updated to include Back to School centers to review 1st grade place value.★★This massive resource includes 3 of my best selling bundles:1) Ready-Set-Play Math Games2) FPrice $50.00Original Price $98.75Save $48.75
Ready to ditch the worksheets and increase student engagement? These hands on math activities are low prep and highly engaging! Add these 2nd grade math games into your center rotations and watch as your students fall in love with math.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ This resource was recommended by my district. This is an outstanding group of activities that engages students in a math discussion with peers allowing students to practice the use of academic language. The sentence stems/starters help my students effectively communicate by offering students the opportunity to answer questions in the form of a complete sentence.
- Jennifer B.
2nd Grade Math Games Topics - Each topic contains 3 different hands on math activities.
- Place Value
- Comparing Numbers 3 Digit Numbers
- Skip Counting/Odd and Even Numbers
- Addition and Subtraction within 20
- Addition and Subtraction within 1,000
- Adding 2 Digit Numbers
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️My kids really enjoy these games and they have been great tools in helping them build their math skills. I love that they are so easy to put together.
- Kathryn K.
2nd Grade Math Games Descriptions:
Face Off: In this hands on game, students “face off” by counting down and turning their game cards over at the same time. The player that finds the correct answer first wins the match.
Flip and Match: In this cooperative game, students take turns flipping their cards over to make a correct match. Next, they use Math Talk cards to explain their answers.
Four in a Row: In this hands on math activity, students take turns to answer a variety of questions and mark them on their game mat. The first player to mark 4 answers in a row, column, or diagonally is the winner.
Why should YOU buy this bundle? Glad that you asked. It’s:
✅ a huge time saver
✅ easy to setup and comes with student friendly photo directions
✅ fun for students to play + easily check their answers
✅ aligned to the Common Core math standards
✅ a great way to get your kids talking and thinking about important math skills
Other 2nd Grade Math Activities You’ll ❤️
✔︎ - Whole Class or Small Group Fun!
✔︎ - NO Prep and great for early finishers
✔︎ - Daily Standards Based Questions
✔︎ - SAVE on Small Group Activities
If you LOVED this resource get TPT credit to use on future purchases using these 3 EASY STEPS:
- Go to your “My Purchases” page.
- Click the “Provide Feedback” button to leave a rating ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ and tell us why you loved it.
- Use the TPT credits you earned on future purchases!
Product Printing Information:
This is a digital file. If you need help opening or printing the file, please refer to tech help within TpT or here for support printing the file.