Are you ready to help your 2nd grade students become more independent? A math interactive notebook is a great tool that will empower your students! Instead of coming right to you when they have a question, they will have a tool they can reference first!
✏️Math interactive notebooks...
- Allow your students to become involved in your math lesson.
- Provide students with a visual reminder of what they've learned well after your lesson is over.
- Give students something to think about and write about, allowing them to connect to the math lesson.
- Give students a tool to promote independence.
Why a no-fold interactive notebook?
- Saves precious instructional time. (No complicated cutting, folding, or gluing!)
- Can be glued in a notebook, or hole-punched and put in a binder or folder.
- 24 interactive notebook pages aligned to 2nd Grade Common Core standards.
- Two black and white interactive notebook covers.
- Student-friendly language! Every page begins with an I Can Statement.
- There are two versions of the math interactive notebook. One with common core standards, and one without. So if you are a TEKS teacher, or a teacher in a state that has "done away" with common core, you can still use this!
TEACHERS LIKE YOU SAID...
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐Really is easy for them to put in their notebooks, can be used to introduce the lesson, during the lesson, or quick review at the end of lesson.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐Great resource that saves paper and user friendly for students while allowing them to have a reference. Thanks!
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐I normally don't do interactive journals...but I really like these!
NEED MORE MATH FOR SECOND GRADE?
We've Got Other Grade Levels Too!
- Second Grade Math Interactive Notebook
- Third Grade Math Interactive Notebook
- Fourth Grade Math Interactive Notebook
- Fifth Grade Math Interactive Notebook
©Thrifty in Third Grade
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED