Also included in
- This set of 1st, 2nd and 3rd grade math intervention units supports you in delivering high-quality math intervention instruction to your small math intervention groups without having to devote your evenings and weekends to recreating the wheel yourself.This bundle includes: 1st Grade Print & Dig$316.00$552.00Save $236.00
This 2nd grade full year math intervention curriculum supports you in delivering quality math intervention to your second grade small math groups. This collection of units makes planning effective instruction incredibly easy. EVERYTHING you need to instruct, assess, and provide independent practice to your students is included.
Whether you are in person or distance learning, the print and digital options allow you to move seamlessly between teaching settings.
In person? Use the printable materials!
Teaching virtually? All of the exact same lessons and activities can be taught using the included Google Slides!
Each unit includes:
- A Pre and Post Unit Assessment
- 5 Detailed and Effective Lessons
- Daily Independent Practice Activities
- Daily Ticket Out The Door Assessments
- Printable materials for use in the classroom
- Google Slides for every lesson, assessment, and independent activity
- Digital manipulatives embedded within all activities for use with Google Slides.
How Does 5 Day Focus Math Intervention Work?
This full-year curriculum includes 14 units designed for small group math intervention instruction. These units will make planning effective instruction incredibly easy because they include everything you need to instruct, assess, and provide independent practice to your students.
- Each unit begins with an introduction that gives you a clear understanding of the unit to come and the strategies that will be used. I keep the unit introduction short and sweet while orienting you to the standards you are addressing in the unit.
- Next, you will find a unit overview that gives you an at-a-glance peek at the lesson topics, independent activities, and assessment. Stay organized easily with the overview!
- For each unit, you will find a pre and post assessment along with daily exit tickets so that you can monitor your students' progress towards the unit goals. These assessments are ideal to have in your back pocket come time for report cards, progress reports, or student meetings.
- Next, each unit includes 5 lessons. These lessons are based on the concrete -> representational -> abstract progression and include activities that will support your students in understanding these tricky math concepts.
- Last, but not least... in fact, I think this may be the MOST important component.... each lesson comes with an independent practice activity so that you can be sure that your students will leave each unit independently able to demonstrate the target skill. No longer will you say "they could do it in the group but independently they fall apart". We build this in because the goal is independence in each and every unit.
Whether you are in person or distance learning, every one of these components have been included in printable and digital versions. Seamlessly move between in-class and virtual teaching!
Not ready for 2nd-grade skills? Take a look at the 1st Grade Intervention Bundle.
Building a Foundation
Understanding Place Value to 1,000
Addition & Subtraction Fluency to 100 Strategies
Addition & Subtraction Strategies to 1,000
3rd Grade Foundations