2nd Grade Math Menu Place Value Projects Choice Board | Enrichment Math Activity
What educators are saying
Also included in
- These 2nd Grade Place Value Critical Thinking Activities were specifically designed for high achieving and gifted and talented math students in grades 2 or 3. The 2nd grade place activities and questions allow students to demonstrate conceptual understanding and think deeply as they answer innovativPrice $9.00Original Price $15.00Save $6.00
This 2nd Grade Math Menu & Place Value Projects Choice Board is NO PREP. Simply PRINT and GO! Challenge your students with 20 different choices of highly engaging 2nd grade math menu activities to demonstrate understanding of place value. These place value projects are available in 2 formats - Math Menu, or Choice Board format. They are intended as enrichment math activities as well as replacement, or extension activities for fast finishers, high achievers, or gifted students.
There are printables included in each of the place value choice board and 2nd grade math menu activities to help students develop incredible products. They give students criteria, or things to think about when creating their place value projects that will help them deepen their understanding of the concept. There are a variety of enrichment math activities included which will appeal to different learning styles and interests.
2nd Grade Math Menu & Place Value Projects includes:
- 20 Cards (4 to a page) two styles available with Menu Headers or Without the Category
- Large Header Cards for Appetizers, Main Dish, Side Dish, and Desserts
- Two Tic-Tac-Toe Boards
- Instruction pages with criteria or things to think about for each place value project
Use these 2nd grade math menu and place value choice boards in a center as independent activities for fast finishers, as replacement activities for students who have already mastered the grade level standards for place value or for homework. Plus, these activities are Common Core aligned!
See What Other Teachers Are Saying…
- I used this product for my kiddos who needed enrichment during our class math time. They LOVED this product! As did I. Thank you!
- What a great resource! It was so fun and engaging! I loved the different options of activities.
- Used this with gt students to create depth and complexity
Need more engaging math activities for your classroom? Check these out!:
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to log in). Beside each purchase, you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Click it, and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment on the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom to create more for you. ☺
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies, and product launches:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. Voila! You will now receive email updates about this store. ☺
Copyright © Keep ‘em Thinking!, Susan Morrow. This product is intended for classroom and personal use ONLY and may be used only by the original downloader. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. You may not distribute or display this product digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).
Keep 'em Thinking!
Connect with Me: