PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
23.67 MB | 29 pages
This 2nd Grade End of the Year Math Color-by-Number Activities Pack includes 6 exciting mystery pictures for celebrating the end of the school year in math class! These are not your ordinary math mystery pictures... these pictures require students to practice a variety of key math skills that they've learned this year.
While working through these end of the year mystery pictures, your students will practice:
• Identifying numbers on a number line
• Finding the unknown in addition and subtraction within 100
• Interpreting picture graphs and bar graphs
• Counting bills and coins
• Telling time to the nearest five minutes
• Measuring lengths in inches and centimeters
Students will have a blast during the last few weeks/days of school as they practice key math skills in a fun and COLORFUL way!
Included with these Math Review Color-by-Number Activities for 2nd Grade:
• Instructions for setup and how to use
• 6 color by number worksheets
• 6 student problem worksheets
• 6 teacher answer sheets
Want to learn more? Check out the preview file to see a sample of the actual pages.