Need a 2nd grade math warm up for your students that requires no copies? Math Masterminds is an engaging bulletin board that spiral reviews through every standard every day in second grade! By adding this 5-10 minute daily math activity, students will solidify those difficult math concepts that we just don't have enough time in the day for. Once you set it up, it's easy to refer to daily! Pieces can be rotated on the board in order to hit every standard throughout the year!
- Bulletin Board Banner (2 sizes)
- Money (dollars, cents, coin cut-outs, dollar bill cut-outs)
- Fractions (fraction cards)
- Time (Clock, AM, PM, Half Past, Quarter 'til, etc.)
- Measuring (Centimeters, Inches, Measuring Bug manipulatives)
- Addition, Subtraction, Fact Families
- Place Value (1 more/less, 10 more/less, 100 more/less, place value blocks, expanded form, word form, greater than, less than, comparing equations, even/odd, skip counting, etc.)
- Geometry (portioning, shape cut-outs, sides, angles, faces)
- Multiplication (arrays, repeated addition)
- Hundreds Chart and Blank Hundreds Chart
- Student Worksheet
- Labels for supplies
I've added blank pieces as well that are editable with directions on exactly how to edit.
You may also love these Place Value Games:
- Number Searches: Like a word search, but w/ math facts!
- The 3 Digit Place Value Game Bundle
- Place Value I Have... Who Has... Game
Ps. I'm Nicki from The Sprinkle Topped Teacher and I'd love to connect with YOU:
Tip: You can earn FREE shopping credits by leaving feedback on products you've purchased!
- Here's how: Click My Purchases and click the Provide Feedback button!