Also included in
- This bundle pack is a quick no-prep go-to resource to use when teaching second grade math. This is not a curriculum, but a resource to help supplement your lessons! With printables for topics on addition and subtraction, measurement and data, place value, and geometry, this covers your year! *There$17.50$22.00Save $4.50
- 2nd Grade Math Common Core BundleThis is a common core aligned math bundle for 2nd grade. There are four bundles in this mega bundle- one bundle with all PRINTABLES, one with INTERACTIVE NOTEBOOKS, one with SHORT ANSWERS and another with BLACK AND WHITE CENTERS. Each packet included standard specif$63.50$90.50Save $27.00
This geometry worksheets pack is a quick no-prep go-to resource to use when teaching shapes, partitioning shapes, and fractions! This is not a curriculum, but a resource to help supplement your lessons! With printables for topics such as 2D shapes, shape attributes, composite shapes, partitioning shapes, and fractions.
*There is now a digital component included in this resource. The practice worksheets are now created in Google Slides. On page 4, you'll find a digital access link and instructions.*
This item aligns to the Common Core standards for the Geometry domain, but you don't have to be a Common Core classroom to use this pack! There are TWO sets of sheets in this pack. One set has the CCSS tag (such as 2.G.2) and the other set comes without a tag for teachers who do not follow CCSS.
- Identifying 2D and 3D Shapes
- Shape Attributes Writing and Drawing
- 2D Shape Attributes
- 3D Shape Attributes
- Partitioning Rows and Columns
- Equal and Unequal Shares
- Partitioning Shapes
This item is included in a money-saving printables bundle.
Click here for the printables bundle.
You can save even more money when buying this item in a 2nd grade common core bundle, which includes the printables bundle, plus short answer, centers, and interactive notebook templates.
Click here for the MEGA bundle.
This purchase is for one single classroom only.
If you're interested in sharing with other classrooms, make sure to buy the extra licenses for a discount through the TeachersPayTeachers tool. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at jessica.L.email@example.com.
Common Core Math Standards:
Recognize and draw shapes having specified attributes, such as a given number of angles or a given number of equal faces.1 Identify triangles, quadrilaterals, pentagons, hexagons, and cubes.
Partition a rectangle into rows and columns of same-size squares and count to find the total number of them.
Partition circles and rectangles into two, three, or four equal shares, describe the shares using the words halves, thirds, half of, a third of, etc., and describe the whole as two halves, three thirds, four fourths. Recognize that equal shares of identical wholes need not have the same shape.