2nd Grade May Math Centers
Also included in
- Bundle of January - May 2nd Grade Math Centers5 Months of Math Centers all in One BundleGet ahead of the game on planning math centers for the the 2nd Half of the School year with this bundle. You can set your classroom up to tackle a wide array of math skills and focuses for each month from JanuaryPrice $40.00Original Price $50.00Save $10.00
- A Bundle of my August - December Math Centers Check out each month below: Hi Ho! Hi Ho! I'ts Back to School We Go! August Math Centers Fallin' Into Math September Math Centers Boo-tiful Math Centers on Parade - October Math Centers Party Like a Pilgrim November Math Centers Rockin' Reindeer DePrice $80.00Original Price $100.00Save $20.00
Make 2nd grade math more fun with this set of May math centers and task cards! This set of centers includes 14 summer themed math centers with 2nd grade CCSS skills and topics such as measurement, fractions, addition and subtraction with regrouping, place value, and more! Quick and easy set up plus clear student direction pages make these perfect for centers or even sub day activities!
Printable task cards are included for most of the included centers with up to 12 task cards included with those centers. With worksheets included for either 8 or 12 problems, choose the worksheet and print the task cards that best fit your math block.
Easy to prep centers make for quick setup and easy to read directions for students make these perfect for students to work on independently while you work with small groups.
Here's What You'll Get:
- 14 Math Centers
- Task Cards
- Student Response Worksheets
- Answer Keys
- Picnic Time - Telling time to 5 minutes
- Pinwheel Problems - Story problems
- Money Buckets - Counting coins, drawing coins to represent amount ,solving money word problems
- Sunshine Subtraction - Triple-Digit Subtraction
- Adding In Our Swim Trunks - Triple-Digit Addition
- Warm Weather Graphing - Creating a bar graph and answering questions
- Summer Food Fractions - Determining fraction or color a fraction
- Adding Up Water Balloons - Adding 3-4 2-digit numbers
- Place Value Pool Toys - Representing 3-digit numbers in different forms
- BBQ Shape Riddles - Determining shape based on description (riddle)
- Sandcastle Comparisons - Comparing 3-digit numbers
- Summer Fun Hidden Picture - Solve 2-digit addition/subtraction and color
- Sprinkler Facts - 2-digit addition and subtraction
- Outdoor Fun Measurement - Measure items and compare lengths
This set of math centers provides engaging activities for students to review and practice skills they have learned throughout the year covering a variety of 2nd Grade standards and skills. These are wonderful to use for Fun Friday activities or as a part of your daily math block so that you can work with smaller groups of students while students practice important skills!
Your students will love practicing math skills with a fun theme of summer! They'll knock it out of the park, engaged in mathematical activities like measuring, creating graphs, or adding with regrouping.
Prep is quick and easy...Just print the task cards, print desired worksheets, and you're ready to go. I like to laminate the task cards and directions for durability!
TEACHERS LIKE YOU SAID...
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Colleen M. says "These centers were the BEST way to review learned concepts at the end of the year. Will be buying more!"
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Heather H. says "I'm so excited to finish out the year with these Math centers. The kids are loving them and are still practicing/reviewing important skills. Thanks so much!"
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Heather S. says "Just what I needed for May Math Centers. Looking forward to buying more for next year!"
You may also like…
2nd Grade September Math Centers
2nd Grade October Math Centers
2nd Grade November Math Centers
2nd Grade December Math Centers
2nd Grade January Math Centers
2nd Grade February Math Centers
Copyright © Going Strong in 2nd Grade
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.