You will receive 296 pages of measurement, telling time, and graphing math centers for second grade. You will find 25 hands-on games and center activities. Each print and go center is tailored to the needs of your second grade students and can easily be differentiated. Many of the centers have extension or variation activities written on the bottom as well. This set also includes a version with Australian/UK spelling, metric-only measurements only, and currencies.
***For international teachers: This set was created for students age 7-8. It is sold in U.S. dollars.***
• 25 math centers and games
• center signs in color and black and white
• game boards, mats, and response sheets for each center
• Center names on strips or labels (that can be printed on Avery 5164 labels)
• Math journal pages for your students to respond to prompts, write about what they have learned, or just record important concepts covered in class
Help your students measure objects using different tools, solve addition and subtraction word problems using lengths, using number lines to solve problems and show data, tell time to the nearest five minutes, solve word problems involving money, graph data, and more!
• Always a Good Time (2.MD.C.7)
• A.M. or P.M.? (2.MD.C.7)
• Coin War (2.MD.C.8)
• Count Those Inches (2.MD.A.1, 2.MD.A.2, 2.MD.A.3, 2.MD.A.4)
• Create a Monster (2.MD.A.1, 2.MD.A.2, 2.MD.A.3, 2.MD.A.4)
• Farmer's Market (2.MD.C.8)
• Flip and Write (2.MD.D.9, 2.MD.D.10)
• Graphing Task Cards (2.MD.D.9, 2.MD.D.10)
• Graph Those Colors (2.MD.D.9, 2.MD.D.10)
• Inch By Inch, Row By Row (2.MD.A.1, 2.MD.A.2, 2.MD.A.3, 2.MD.A.4)
• Measure a Friend (2.MD.A.1, 2.MD.A.2, 2.MD.A.3, 2.MD.A.4)
• Measure It Out (2.MD.A.1, 2.MD.A.2, 2.MD.A.3, 2.MD.A.4)
• Measurement and Line Plots (2.MD.A.1, 2.MD.A.2, 2.MD.A.3, 2.MD.A.4, 2.MD.D.9)
• Measurement Word Problems (2.MD.B.5, 2.MD.B.6)
• Number Line Codes (2.MD.B.6)
• Paper Airplanes (2.MD.A.1, 2.MD.A.2, 2.MD.A.3, 2.MD.A.4)
• Roll and Write: Time (2.MD.C.7)
• Roll It and Write It (2.MD.C.7)
• Telling Time: Analog Puzzles (2.MD.C.7)
• Time Tic-Tac-Toe (2.MD.C.7)
• What Should You Use? (2.MD.A.1, 2.MD.A.3)
• Which Tool? (2.MD.A.1, 2.MD.A.3)
• Word Problems (2.MD.A.1, 2.MD.A.3)
• Working Backwards (2.MD.D.9, 2.MD.D.10)
• Zoo Animal Graphing (2.MD.D.9, 2.MD.D.10)
Print and Go Materials to Help Save Time
Many print and go pages to help save you time in organizing and preparing centers.
Hands-on and Engaging Games and Center Activities to Build Measurement Skills
Your students will love playing or working at each center with these engaging and motivating centers. Students will have so much fun, they won't think of it as work!
Each center or game can be easily differentiated!
Don't Have a Colored Printer?
All Create-abilities resources are designed with ease-of-use in mind. Don’t have a color printer? No problem. Pages that do not render well in black-and-white have black-and-white copies included. Be classroom-ready with a quick print.
Check out my preview for a closer look at this product!
Feedback is greatly appreciated!!
★★★★You Might Also Like
●2nd Grade Place Value Math Centers and eBook Bundle
●2nd Grade Math Mega Bundle: Math Tasks, Exit Tickets, I Can Statements, and Assessments
●FREE Double Trouble Math Center