2nd Grade Money Worksheets, Lesson Plans & Activities with Videos | Lets Do Math
Also included in
- Get students LOVING math with this year long, 9 unit Google Slides bundle for 2nd grade. Students will be engaged and learn every common core math standard, complete activities, do worksheets for every standard and be assessed on each unit.This is available in both digital and print. 30 weeks or 150Price $120.00Original Price $180.00Save $60.00
Get students counting money fluently with this Google Slides 2nd grade unit. Students will practice counting coins, identifying coins, and counting money word problems through these sequential math worksheets and activities.
This is available in both digital and print. 15 days of instructional videos, lesson plans, anchor charts, warm ups, turn and talks, worksheets, activities, and assessments are included.
This LIFESAVING unit is amazing for busy teachers, hybrid teachers, virtual teachers, homeschool parents or homeschool teachers, student teachers, guest teachers and long-term substitutes.
During this 3 week unit, we will cover:
- Identifying US Coins (penny, nickel, dime, quarter)
- Counting coins
- Word problems to count coins
- Word problems to make change
- Two step word problems
These are all part of:
- Common Core Standard 2.MD.C.8: Solve word problems involving dollar bills, quarters, dimes, nickels, and pennies, using $ and ¢ symbols appropriately. Example: If you have 2 dimes and 3 pennies, how many cents do you have?
What’s Included With This Resource:
- Digital Download Page (15 daily slides with lessons and activities, 3 assessments)
- 175+ Page PDF Version
Google Drive Links:
- 15 Google Slide Lessons including Daily Videos and Activities (assessments and videos embedded)
- Unit at a Glance
- Daily Time Table
- Daily Lesson Plans
- Daily Learning Targets
- Daily Warm Up (in color and black and white)
- Daily Turn and Talk (in color and black and white)
- Anchor Charts
- Worksheets (in color and black and white)
- Answer Keys
Teachers love how low prep and comprehensive this resource is. This resource was designed for second grade students, but could be differentiated to work for other grades. It covers everything you need to teach whole group math to second graders for a month, as well as independent work that could be used for guided small math groups if needed.
Please note, that due to the complex nature of this topic, I highly encourage you to reinforce these topics in small groups, specifically comparing numbers and solving unknown addends.
Looking for a cost saving option? SAVE $5 with the Second Grade Money Unit PDF. Everything you need to teach in person, without the Google Classroom components.
Looking For More Units?
- 2nd Grade Let's Do Math YEAR BUNDLE - Digital, PDF
- Place Value (3 week unit) - Digital, PDF
- Addition and Subtraction (6 week unit) - Digital, PDF
- Word Problems (3 week unit) - Digital, PDF
- Graphing (3 week unit) - Digital, PDF
- Geometry (3 week unit) - Digital, PDF
- Money (3 week unit) - Digital, PDF
- Measurement (3 week unit) - Digital, PDF
- Time (3 Week unit) - Digital, PDF
- Multiplication (3 week unit) - Digital, PDF
Looking for Digital Common Core Math and Reading Plans?
Please open the preview file to see exactly what is included and ask all questions before purchasing.
Don't forget to follow me on TpT to get first access to my resources, which are always 20% off for the first 24 hours.
Enjoy! Don't forget to leave feedback on all paid purchases for future credit toward free resources.