Morning Messages are a meaningful shared literacy activity to start your day!
A year's worth of daily questions are included for students to answer as part of their morning routine. 2nd grade daily questions relating to Common Core standards in language arts and math. There should be more than enough morning messages to use one every day of the school year. A fun and easy way to keep kids thinking about their learning! And you won't find yourself scrambling to think of a new message every morning.
• 180+ morning messages related to grammar, math, vocabulary, writing, and inference skills and also covering social studies topics
• B&W PDF version + Color PowerPoint Version (messages not editable)
• 12 extra morning messages related to holidays and special days like field trips
• 10 extra morning messages related to classroom community topics like welcoming new students and lunchroom behavior
• Monthly color schemes in the color version
Download the preview to see ONE MONTH of morning messages!
→ Visit our blog to read more about morning messages.
You may also be interested in 2nd grade • Morning Work
• Homework Add-On Pack
• Fluency Homework
• Cumulative Math Review Activity
• Cumulative Language Arts Review Activity
Connect with us! • Second Story Window