Hello Super Stars!
I am so happy to present this to you! I am excited to use this in my classroom this year ;) There are 24 pages which accounts for every "week day" during March.
This is the April issue of several morning work packets. I loop through teaching 1st and 2nd grade every other year so I wanted something that at the beginning of the year would help my 1st graders transition into 2nd grade but also start introducing/working on 2nd grade skills.
The common core standards for ELA and Math are incorporated within this packet. There is also a black and white cover (I let my students color it in to make it their own) In the April packet it will included.
- Creative writing
- Comparing 3 digit numbers
- Place Value with base ten blocks
- FRACTIONS (only telling how many shaded parts out of a whole - writing and coloring the fraction will come in May)
- Coloring the nouns in a sentence
- coloring the adjectives in a sentence
- 2D and 3D work (matching to the names, tracing the edges, circling the vertices)
- very strong focus on time
- very strong focus on money (US only)
- finishing a sentence (creative writing)
There is so much more please check out the preview to see the format. Each page in April has 6 sections - the problems will get harder as the months go on.
If you enjoyed this pack and would like to purchase the entire year's worth for 50% off check out the bundle! Click here