2nd Grade Morning Work Math Review and ELA Skills Practice Spiral Review
- Google Apps™
What educators are saying
This oh-so-helpful 2nd grade Morning Work resource will save your sanity and your time during those hectic mornings in the classroom! An entire year’s worth of ready-to-go, NO-PREP Math and ELA Morning Work and bell ringers is included in this engaging, helpful, 2nd grade spiral review resource.
Click the PREVIEW button above for an idea of everything included!
Click HERE to try one week of 2nd Grade Morning Math FREE!
- Click HERE to see 3rd Grade Morning Work for the Year.
- Click HERE to see 4th Grade Morning Work for the Year.
- Click HERE to see 5th Grade Morning Work for the Year.
All 180 Morning Work slides are designed to help your students review and practice critical 2nd grade skills in an independent setting while teachers can spend time working on small tasks with individual students or take care of those typical morning tasks in the busy classroom. This resource is NO PREP and copy-free…..simply display the slide for the day and you are set to go for morning work! It’s that easy!
Each day’s morning work slide or worksheet includes:
- Grammar Check
- Editing Tidbit
- Word Problem
- Fast Math
- Review Math Problem
This Morning Work for the Year has:
- Daily Projectable PowerPoint Slides
- Daily Printable Worksheets
- Daily Google Slides
- Blank Google Form Template (for students' answers)
- User Guide
- Answer Keys
Fellow teacher-author Kim Miller and I have teamed up to create the most helpful morning resource possible. Simply display the digital slide for the day, and have your students complete the questions and tasks in a journal or on the provided student response sheet.
The year-long resource includes 180 slides of 2nd Grade Morning Work for Math and ELA. We have provided the slides in three separate formats. You choose the format that works best for your digital situation in your classroom:
- Powerpoint – Project the slide for the day onto your interactive whiteboard or display on your computer.
- Google Drive – In case your school computer does not have Powerpoint, OR if you wish to use this resource on a tablet or electronic device, you can use the link provided to access the Google version!
- Printable Worksheet - Print each day's morning work out on ready-to-go worksheets. Make a packet for the week for even easier classroom/paper management!
This resource also includes digital answer sheets for students to use in the virtual classroom setting. You can provide your students with answer sheets in Google Slides™ or Google Forms™. You choose the option that works best for you!
You’ll never have to struggle to have a well-organized start to your school day again! With this one resource, you will save hours of time, begin your day with a consistent routine, and help your students practice and master those important 2nd grade skills.
This paperless Morning Work resource is also great to use in other ways:
- Small Group Work
- Math Centers
- ELA Centers
- Early Finishers
- Test Prep
- Skills Review
Don't forget that leaving feedback earns you points toward FREE TPT purchases. I love that feedback!
Also, FOLLOW ME and be notified when new products are uploaded. New products are always 50% off for the first 24 hours they are posted. It pays to follow me!
As always, please contact me with any questions!
Thank you so much,