Hello Super Stars!
Check out my bundle for September - January for a discounted price!
I am so happy to present this to you! I am excited to use this in my classroom this year ;) There are 24 pages which accounts for every "week day" during March.
This is the April issue of several morning work packets. I loop through teaching 1st and 2nd grade every other year so I wanted something that at the beginning of the year would help my 1st graders transition into 2nd grade but also start introducing/working on 2nd grade skills.
The common core standards for ELA and Math are incorporated within this packet. There is also a black and white cover (I let my students color it in to make it their own) In the April packet it will included.
- Creative writing
- measuring in inches and cenitmeters
- counting money (US only) with dollar bills
- choosing the correct verbs in the sentences
- Strong focus on subtraction WITH regrouping
- Strong focus on addition WITH borrowing and carrying
- Place Value with base ten blocks
- FRACTIONS (shading and then creating)
- very strong focus on time
- focus on plural words
There is so much more please check out the preview to see the format. Each page in May has 6 sections - the problems will get harder as the months go on.
If you enjoyed this pack and would like to purchase the entire year's worth for 50% off check out the bundle! Click here