Hello Super Stars!
I am so happy to present this to you! I am excited to use this in my classroom this year ;) There are 23 pages which accounts for every "week day" during October.
This is the second of several morning work packets. I loop through teaching 1st and 2nd grade every other year so I wanted something that at the beginning of the year would help my 1st graders transition into 2nd grade but also start introducing/working on 2nd grade skills.
The common core standards for ELA and Math are incorporated within this packet. There is also a black and white cover (I let my students color it in to make it their own) In the October packet it will include:
- 3D shapes (just identifying them and coloring the edges)
- Fix the sentence (spelling, grammer, punc.)
- Base ten number identification (including students being asked to create a number out of base ten blocks)
-Telling time (to the 5 minute)
- Identifying the minute and hour hand using colors
-Comprehension questions (look at the picture, choose the right sentence, read the sentence draw a picture to match etc)
- Phonics (finish the word, word families, rhyming words etc)
- Read the sentences and draw a picture to match.
- Identifying the beginning, middle, end of a word.
- Identifying elements of a table of contents
- Sight word work
- Fill in the correct word to fit the sentence
-Number sense (tally marks, + 10 - 10 + 100)
- Money (circle the... and also "how much is there?"
- Money "how much is there?" and also drawing pictures to make the amount.
- Measuring to the closest 1 inch
- Place value
There is so much more please check out the preview to see the format. Each page in September has 7 sections - the problems will get harder as the months go on.
If you enjoyed this pack and would like to purchase the entire year's worth for 50% off check out the bundle! Click here