*** UPDATED 1/31/2016*** New Look!!
*** This packet includes US money ONLY***
Hello Super Stars!
I am so happy to present this to you! I am excited to use this in my classroom this year ;) There are 20 pages which accounts for every "week day" during September.
This is the first of several morning work packets. I loop through teaching 1st and 2nd grade every other year so I wanted something that at the beginning of the year would help my 1st graders transition into 2nd grade but also start intoducing/working on 2nd grade skills.
The common core standards for ELA and Math are incorporated within this packet. There is also a black and white cover (I let my students color it in to make it their own) In the September packet it will include:
- All 2d shapes (October will contain 3d)
- Fix the sentence (starting with just adding a capitol to the beginning of the sentence and ending puncuation at the end).
- Base ten number identification (including students being asked to create a number out of base ten blocks)
-Telling time (only to the hour and half hour - because first graders only learn half hour and hour)
-Comprehension questions (look at the picture, choose the right sentence, read the sentence draw a picture to match etc)
- Phonics (finish the word, word families, rhyming words etc)
-Number sense (tally marks, + 10 - 10 + 100)
- Money (circle the... and also "how much is there?"
There is so much more please check out the preview to see the format. Each page in September has 6 sections - the problems will get harder as the months go on. Keep in mind that when they come in September they are still academically in first grade.
If you enjoyed this pack and would like to purchase the entire year's worth for 50% off check out the bundle! Click here