Also included in
- If you’re looking for no-prep activities for your students to do when they arrive, then this second grade morning work is perfect! You will love the daily spiral review of Common Core Standards for math and ELA concepts. Your students will love these activities because they are engaging and have a p$30.00$45.00Save $15.00
If you’re looking for no-prep activities for your students to do when they arrive, then this second grade morning work is perfect!
You will love the daily spiral review of Common Core Standards for math and ELA concepts. Your students will love these activities because they are engaging and have a predictable structure to support independence.
This standards-based resource can be used as morning work, pre-teaching / reteaching concepts, or as quick assessment checks. Make your morning arrival time less chaotic and more productive!
This resource features:
• 4 weeks of 2nd Grade Math and ELA content
• Spiraled content that increases in difficulty
• Standards-based questions – CCSS, TEKS, SOL
• Designed answer spacing for 2nd graders
• Teacher answer key
Get the Complete Year Long Bundle and save $15
Here’s What Other Teachers Are Saying:
•"I love this product. My children use it as a reinforcement tool to continue to practice all of the skills. They are motivated by it and I can see who is still having difficulty with a concept at a quick glance and provide follow up lessons."
•"I love, love, love these morning work packets! They are perfect for pre-teaching and reviewing concepts.“
•“Great for morning work, or independent work while I work with reading groups.”
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
I hope you find this resource beneficial in your classroom.
Please remember that these activities are for just you and your students.
If you would like a copy of this product for more than one teacher, please download additional licenses, available at a great discounted price.
Electronic distribution is limited to SINGLE classroom use only. Do not post this product electronically in ANY form. Do not copy or sell any part of this product. To do so violates the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
Copyright © Alison Monk All rights reserved the author.
The Literacy Garden LLC
For more ideas and teacher tips:
♥ The Literacy Garden is committed to designing resources that help students grow in ELA proficiency and become successful readers and writers. I'd love to hear how this resource worked with your class!
You Might Also Like: