This packet contains no-prep, engaging practice pages that can be used to help students develop a deeper understanding of three-digit numbers
. These printables are completely aligned with the Common Core Standards for 2nd grade.
These pages can be used in a variety of ways including as independent practice, as an exit-ticket or other formative assessment, as early finisher work, and more. Each page comes in three different versions and is labeled with the Common Cord Standard the practice addresses at the bottom for easy reference.
The content in this packet includes the following:
- Digging Up Hundreds (regrouping tens to make a hundred) x3
- Milk and Cookies (representing 3-digit numbers) x3
- Base Ten Snaps (representing 3-digit numbers) x3
- Lost at Sea (representing 3-digit numbers) x3
- Base Ten Bakery (representing 3-digit numbers) x3
- Bubble Values (digit values within a 3-digit number) x3
- Doggy Dilemma (ordering 3-digit numbers) x3
- Insect Inspect (comparing 3-digit numbers) x3
- Number Mystery (comparing 3-digit numbers on a number line) x3
- Number Garden (different number forms) x3
- Base Ten Baseball (10 more, 10 less) x3
- Hundreds Hike (100 more, 100 less) x3
**Check out the PREVIEW to see more!**
If you are interested in new products updates, be sure to follow my store.
© Copyright 2010 National Governors Association Center for Best Practices and Council of Chief State School Officers. All rights reserved
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons