Also included in
- This bundle of math centers includes both hands on math centers to be used in a traditional math classroom as well as digital math centers for use with Google Classrooms. Included in this resource you will find: Traditional 2nd Grade Place Value Math CentersDigital 2nd Grade Place Value Math Centers$8.40$12.00Save $3.60
This resource includes 2nd grade place value activities to use with Google Classroom and Google Slides. Your students will truly enjoy this work! This set of 7 digital math activities includes virtual math manipulatives and base ten blocks so that your students can have a hands-on experience even when they are working on a screen. This resource is ideal for distance learning.
Digital Math Activities Include:
- Comparing Numbers: Students build and compare two 2-digit numbers.
- Expanding Numbers: Students build a number on a place value mat and write in expanded form.
- Ten More/Ten Less: Given a 2-digit number, students build the number and add or subtract ten sticks to determine the result.
- 100 More / 100 Less: Given a 3-digit number, students build the number and add or subtract 100 flats to determine the result.
- Place Value Addition to 100: Students decompose each addend into tens and ones in order to combine in a way which promotes place value understanding. This is the foundation for mental computation!
- Addition to 100: Given two 2-digit numbers, students will build the two numbers and find the sum writing the problem using the standard algorithm as they work.
- Addition to 1000: Given 3-digit numbers, students will build the two numbers and find the sum writing the problem using the standard algorithm as they work.
And remember, follow my store so you will be updated when new resources are added! I list many products on sale for the first 24 hours!