Also included in
- Motivate your students with these NO-PREP games! This huge bundle includes 92 engaging games, which are perfect for practicing 2nd grade math standards throughout the entire school year. These games are perfect for small groups and centers, or can even be used as informal assessment tools!Best of$24.95$29.25Save $4.30
Motivate your students with our NO-PREP games! Included are 21 engaging games, which are perfect for practicing key 2nd grade place value standards: reading 3-digit numbers in different forms, counting within 1,000, skip counting by 5s, 10s, and 100s, comparing 3-digit numbers, and much more!
This pack includes 21 print-and-play games for practicing these 2nd grade skills:
Reading numbers within 1,000:
• Compare ones, tens, and hundreds (6 tens is less than 2 hundreds)
• Group ones as tens and tens as hundreds (400 = 400 ones, 40 tens, or 4 hundreds)
• Model 3-digit numbers using base 10 blocks
• Determine the value of each digit in 3-digit numbers
• Read 3-digit numbers in unit form
• Read 3-digit numbers in word form
• Read 3-digit numbers in expanded form
• Read 3-digit numbers in "mixed up" expanded and unit form (412 = 10 + 400 + 2)
• Express 3-digit numbers in different forms (706 = 70 tens + 6 ones)
Counting within 1,000:
• Determine the missing number when counting to 1,000
• Skip count by 100s
• Skip count by 10s
• Skip count by 5s
• Skip count by 5s, 10s, and 100s
Adding or subtracting 10 or 100 from a number within 1,000:
• Determine what is 10 more or 10 less than a number
• Determine what is 100 more or 100 less than a number
Comparing numbers within 1,000:
• Find a number that is greater than or less than another number
• Compare 3-digit numbers using <, >, or =
Identifying numbers within 20 as odd or even:
• Determine whether a group of objects within 20 has an odd or even number
• Determine whether a number within 20 is an odd or even number
• Write an equation to express an even or odd number within 20 (16 = 8 + 8 and 17 = 8 + 8 + 1)
These games are so simple to use and require very minimal prep - just print, grab some basic materials, and play! They are perfect to use in math centers or as extension activities when students complete their work!
Included with this 2nd Grade Place Value Games Pack:
• Instructions for play
• 21 printable games
• Answer keys for all of the games
Want to learn more about the games included? Check out the preview file above.
Think ahead and save $$ by buying this math games pack as part of this discounted
If you enjoyed these 2nd grade games, you may also like these other differentiated and standards-aligned 2nd grade game packs:
You might also like these related 2nd grade math resources by Games 4 Gains:
We love to hear what you think! Please leave your feedback on this resource to earn credit points to save money on future purchases!
Click on the green ★ above to follow my store to get notifications of new resources, sales, and freebies!
Connect with me on social!
Created by Brittney Field, © Games 4 Gains, LLC.
This purchase is for single classroom use only. Sharing this resource with multiple teachers, an entire school, or an entire school system is strictly forbidden. Multiple licenses are available at a discount.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.