Welcome to Mathtastic! Your SOLUTION to all math problems!
This math product was created to support the Place Value Unit embedded within the Common Core standards for second grade math.
This game puts a twist on an old childhood favorite: TIC TAC TOE! Your students will enjoy becoming detectives and hunting down just the right spot on the game board to make their move! But they’ll have to play smart and block their opponent’s moves! Because, the first player to get “Three in a Row” wins it all!
- Determining the amount of ones, tens, or hundreds in a number
- Converting a word form number to a standard form number
- Converting an expanded form number to a standard form number
- Skip Counting by 5s, 10s, or 100s
- Determining if a number is >,<, or = to another number
This product contains 7 pages which include:
- Game Set Up and Rules
- Game board
- 2 Sets of Player Cards
If you are interested in this product, you may want to purchase Mathtastic's 2nd Grade Place Value MEGA Bundle for Common Core. You will get 5 very fun place value games that will keep your students engaged for only $5! Click the link below to check it out:
Mathtastic's 2nd Grade Place Value MEGA Bundle for Common Core
Thank you for getting your students excited about math! Have a Mathtastic Day!!!