These engaging reading passages - and comprehension questions are designed to help your students use text evidence and identify the 5 W's. There are three different levels of each title -- differentiate reading instruction easily!
Want to improve reading fluency?
Each passage includes a word count and a fluency tracker. Perfect for repeated readings and fluency practice.
Need more resources for comprehension practice?
36 total passages with fresh material for students to read! Differentiated question pages with 6 questions for each passage.
Looking for reading homework, interventions, or assessments?
These skill-focused passages and question pages are perfect for any of the above! Use in small groups, reading centers, reading partners, and more.
THIS RESOURCE INCLUDES:
- 12 nonfiction titles & question pages at grade level
- 12 nonfiction titles & question pages below grade level
- 12 nonfiction titles & question pages above grade level
- 6 of the question pages focused on text evidence and the 5 W's
- 6 of the question pages focused on mixed comprehension skills
- Answer keys
- Digital version of each level of each passage & questions (Google Forms) - can be used on any device and assigned with any platform!
⭐️Download the preview file to see more and get a FREE set of passages!⭐️
We also have a video preview for you to watch to see this resource in more detail!
If you would like to get updates on NEW and CURRENT resources...
Copyright © Lucky Little Learners, LLC.
All rights reserved by author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only.
Not for public display.
If you have any questions about this resource, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org