This spiral review is set in a calendar format with 4 questions each day (3 regular problems and 1 word problem). Generally, my average student takes about 10 minutes to complete.
This set is designed for the 4th marking period of the 2nd grade school year (weeks 1-9). However, they could be used at the end of first grade as a review.
I usually use this as morning work, and then we go through the problems as a class. It could also be used as homework or as part of a review center.
This matches the VA Standards of Learning (SOLs).
Answer Key included
- Place Value
- Comparing Whole Numbers with symbols and words
- 10 more/less
- Numerical Patterns - skip counting
- Telling Time - 30 minute increments
- Counting Money to $1.00
- Related Facts - Addition/Subtraction
- Addition and Subtraction within 20
- Naming Fractions - Area and Set Model
- Naming 2D shapes
- Word Problems - a few multi-step included