This spiral review is set in a calendar format with 4 questions each day (3 regular problems and 1 word problem). Generally, my average student takes about 10-15 minutes to complete.
This set is designed for the 4th marking period of the 2nd grade school year (weeks 28-36). However, they could be used earlier depending on the order in which you cover the standards.
I usually use this as morning work, and then we go through the problems as a class. It could also be used as homework or as part of a review center.
This matches the VA Standards of Learning (SOLs).
Answer Key included
- Place Value
- Forms of a Number
- Comparing Whole Numbers
- 100 more/less; 10 more/less
- Numerical Patterns
- Telling Time - five minute increments
- Counting Money to $2.00
- Related Facts - Addition/Subtraction
- 2 and 3 digit Addition and Subtraction
- Estimating Sums
- Naming Fractions - Area and Set Model
- Comparing Unit Fractions
- Bar Graphs
- Word Problems - Including Multi-Step
One Question on Each of the Following:
- 3D figures
- Liquid Measurement