A YEARLONG complete phonics game resource.
This yearlong vocabulary game is great for students to play during centers. It is based on the 2nd grade Letterland curriculum. You can use them anyway that works for your classroom. You do not have to have the Letterland curriculum to use this game. This game is not included in the curriculum but was is a supplemental resource I created for my classroom. I included all 3 vocabulary lists, the tricky words, and the review words. I also put a number in the top left corner to represent the unit each vocabulary card is associated with for easy organization. Each unit game has 3 SPLAT cards. If you would like to include more, I have added some extra cards at the end of this pack. This pack includes 43 weeks of vocabulary review. There are over 2,500 cards.
This resource can also be used as a flashcard game or words for a word wall.
What's included in this resource:
- 43 different weeks of SPLAT games connected to the 2nd grade Letterland Phonics curriculum
- A print off by unit option
- A paper saver printing option
- at least 3 extra cards for each week/unit game
- student friendly game instructions
- an explanation of how t use this resource