Products in this Bundle (2)
Are you looking for fun, engaging activities for your students to practice reading, writing, and spelling Second Grade sight words in sentences? This blended learning BUNDLE contains no prep Boom digital task cards and printable task cards with recording sheets. The 45 task cards are FILLED with all 46 words from the Second Grade Sight Word List. Perfect to use in class for literacy centers or for remote learning.
By purchasing this convenient, easy-to-use bundle, you're saving 25% off the price of the individual resources.
This helpful bundle includes the following resources:
- Second Grade Sight Words Sentences | BOOM Cards | Digital Task Cards
- Second Grade Sight Words in Sentences | Printable Task Cards
Each task card has 1-3 sentences filled with sight words. There’s one blank to fill in with a sight word. Your students will pick one from the choices on the card. Then,
- , they'll tap or click on the word that will fit in the sentence. Immediate feedback is given.
- , they'll write the word on a recording sheet.
BOOM digital task cards are an interactive, engaging, no prep, no paper method of providing fun practice for your young readers…and they’re self-checking!
Boom Cards can be played on computers, tablets, and Smartboards. They can be used in literacy centers, during whole group reading instruction, and for practice in guided reading groups.
Click HERE or on my preview above for a sampling of the digital Boom Cards. Make sure to click on the full-size preview to try the first four cards of the deck.
Please note that this is a digital and print product.
- One PDF download will include a link to the online task cards on the Boom Learning platform.
- The other PDF download contains printable recording sheets and task cards in color and black & white.
●●● Boom Cards are compatible with Google Classroom, Seesaw, Schoology, Canvas, Moodle, Powerschool, Class Dojo, Microsoft Teams and more.
Boom/Task Cards are great to use:
- For literacy centers
- As independent work
- As an intervention
- As an assessment
- For homework
- With substitutes
- For remote learning
What do I need in order to use Boom Cards?
- An Internet connection
- Computers, laptops, tablets, or Chromebooks
- A modern internet browser (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge)
- A Boom Learning account (FREE!)
How do I download or access these materials?
- When you purchase this resource, you’ll receive two PDF downloads. Inside one PDF you will find a link to click that will lead you to the Boom Learning Platform.
- When you get to the Boom Learning Platform, you'll be prompted to sign in or to sign up for a free account.
- After signing in, it will add the deck to your Boom library.
- All Boom Card decks are housed in and accessed from the Boom Learning platform. There’s no need to download or save!
Additional Info from Boom Learning:
To use Boom Cards, you must be connected to the Internet. Boom Cards play on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge). Apps are available for Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires. For security and privacy, adults must have a Boom Learning account to use and assign Boom Cards. You will be able to assign the Boom Cards you are buying with "Fast Pins," (play provides instant feedback for self-grading Boom Cards). Fast Play is always a free way for students to engage with Boom Cards decks. For additional assignment options you'll need a premium account. If you are new to Boom Learning, you will be offered a free trial of our premium account. Read here for details: http://bit.ly/BoomTrial.
Related Resources You May Like:
- Pre Primer Sight Words Sentences | Boom Cards w Audio and PRINT Task Card BUNDLE
- Primer Sight Words Sentences | DIGITAL Boom Cards and PRINT Task Card BUNDLE
- 1st Grade Sight Words Sentences | DIGITAL Boom Cards and PRINT Task Card BUNDLE
- 3rd Grade Sight Words Sentences | Digital Boom Cards and PRINT Task Card BUNDLE
Here's a paper/pencil version (including editing and writing) of Pre-Primer and Primer Sight Word Sentences - Boom Cards:
Did you know that leaving feedback earns you credits toward future TpT purchases? It’s so worth it, and I love getting feedback!
Please follow me, and you’ll be notified when I upload new resources. My new resources are always 50% off for the first 24 hours they are posted!
My mission is to help overwhelmed K-2 teachers regain precious time by equipping them with high quality, engaging, easy-to-use ELA and math resources.
Let me help you regain precious time!
K-2 to the Core