This morning work set, TM202 Subtraction for numbers to 1000, is part of our series of worksheets that aims to sequentially build up the critical foundation of addition and subtraction in early elementary level. It is designed to follow our previous set – 2nd Grade Math Morning Work Singapore Math in Focus Place Value Addition to 1000.
This set is divided into the following parts:
- Subtraction without Regrouping
- Subtraction with Regrouping in tens and ones
- Subtraction with Regrouping in hundreds and tens
- Subtraction with Regrouping in hundreds, tens and ones
- Subtraction across zeroes
- Bar-model: Part-Part-Whole
- Bar-model: Comparison
- Two-step problems
Five pages of worksheet are provided for each subtopic (one for each work day of the week), consisting of 4 pages of daily work for the current subtopic and 1 page of cumulative review of all previously covered subtopics. This is designed to enable students to have mastery of each subtopic before adding the next.