Use this review resource as an end of the year review, morning work, or even homework!
- place value (expanded form, quick picture, word form, place value form)
- number sense (100 more/less, 10 more/less, skip counting by 100's, skip counting by 10's, even or odd?)
- time (to the nearest 5 minutes)
- money (coins and bills)
- data (line plots, picture graphs, bar graphs)
- measurement (metric and customary)
- geometry (2D and 3D shapes, partitioning shapes, halves, thirds, fourths)
- 1 word problem (1, 2, or 3 digit, some multi step, some with more than 2 addends)
- addition and subtraction (3 digit)
- 1 multiplication question (in preparation for 3rd grade!)
LIKE THIS RESOURCE? --> CHECK OUT WEEK 2!!