***RECENTLY UPDATED - AUGUST 2018!***
This packet includes Morning Math worksheets for 2nd grade
. In this packet you will find 34 pages of mixed math practice that are completely aligned with the Common Core Math Standards for 2nd grade. There is about one-two months worth of morning work in this packet (think May to Mid June).
This packet can be used in the morning to keep students engaged and thinking while you do attendance and take care of other important morning tasks.
Content covered in this packet includes:
- 2-3 digit addition and subtraction
- Meaning of the equal sign
- Comparing 3 digit numbers
- Place Value
- Basic Area
- Word problems (CGI)
- Counting within 1,000 and beyond (including some skip counting)
- Graphing Measurements on a Line Plot
- Mental Math
- Counting Coins
- Word Form, Expanded Form, Standard Form of a Number
- Identifying the Most Appropriate Unit of Measurement
My TPT Store is growing! If you are interested in receiving new product notifications, do not hesitate to follow me!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License