This bundle of task cards will give your students a chance to work on math and reading skills for the entire school year! Included are over 50 sets with more than 1,000 task cards!
These make great center activities, which you can make self checking. Each set includes a worksheet to hold students accountable and an answer key.
--->This includes ONLY the printable task cards from my 2nd Grade Reading Digital & Printable Task Cards
and my 2nd Grade Math Digital & Printable Task Cards
. If you don't need the digital task cards and want to save $, this bundle is for you!
Math skills included
• Skip counting by 2s
• Skip counting by 5s
• Missing Numbers to 1,000
• Comparing Numbers to 1,000
• Addition to 20
• Subtraction to 20
• Missing Addend to 20
• Missing Subtrahend to 20
• Time to 1/2 Hour
• Money (mixed coins)
• 10 more/10 less
• Doubles Facts
• 2 Digit Addition (no regrouping)
• 2 Digit Subtraction (no regrouping)
• Fractions (equal/unequal)
• Fractions (part of whole)
• Place Value (base 10 form to 1,000)
• Place Value (standard form to 1,000)
• Place Value (short word form)
• Fractions (numbers/number words)
• Time by 5s
• 3 Digit Addition (no regrouping)
• 3 Digit Subtraction (no regrouping)
Reading skills included
• Syllables (up to 4 syllables)
• Beginning blends (in a word)
• Beginning digraphs (in a word)
• Silent e (word to pic)
• R Controlled Vowels (pic to sound)
• Compound Words
• Word Families (short vowels)
• Word Families set 2 (short vowels)
• Simple Sentences (fill in blank)
• Noun Sort
• Long Vowels
• Word Families (long vowels)
• Word Families (3 letter families)
• Ending Digraphs
• Ending Blends
• Vowel Patterns/Vowel Teams
• Singular or Plural
• Past, Present, Future Verbs
• Common or Proper Noun
• Hard or Soft c/g
Printable Task Cards
• Students will use a clothespin to clip their answer, and can record their answer on the recording sheet provided.
• Make these self checking by giving students the answer key provided or put a dot on the back of the card behind the correct answer.
• Included are cover images if you choose to buy the Iris photo boxes (from Michaels) that work great to hold task card materials. There are covers for each individual skill that you can put in boxes 1 skill at a time, and there is a cover images for the carrying case as well.
Feedback is always appreciated and helps you earn TPT credits for future purchases!! Don't forget to click the green ★ at the top
to follow me to get notifications of my newest products, sales, & newsletters!
Connect with me more: