2nd Grade Telling Time Worksheets, Lesson Plans & Activities - Let's Do Math
Also included in
- Get students LOVING math with this year long, 9 unit NO PREP bundle for 2nd grade. Students will be engaged and learn every common core math standard, complete activities, do worksheets for every standard and be assessed on each unit.This is available in both digital and print. 30 weeks or 150 daysPrice $115.00Original Price $135.00Save $20.00
Get students telling time to 5 minutes with this NO PREP 2nd grade unit. Students will practice reading clocks to the hour, half hour, quarter hour and five minutes, AM vs PM, then will practice elapsed time and more activities through these sequential math worksheets and activities.
15 days of lesson plans, anchor charts, warm ups, turn and talks, worksheets, activities, and assessments are included.
Looking for a digital option with pre-recorded video lessons taught for you? UPGRADE to the Second Grade Time Unit DIGITAL Version. Everything you need to teach in person or digitally, ALL DONE FOR YOU!
This LIFESAVING unit is amazing for busy teachers, hybrid teachers, virtual teachers, homeschool parents or homeschool teachers, student teachers, guest teachers and long-term substitutes.
During this 3 week unit, we will cover:
- Parts of a clock
- AM vs PM
- Time to the hour, half hour, 15 minutes, then 5 minutes
- Elapsed time [enrichment, can be skipped]
These are all part of:
- Common Core Standard 2.MD.C.7: Tell and write time from analog and digital clocks to the nearest five minutes, using a.m. and p.m.
What’s Included With This Resource:
120+ Page PDF Including:
- Unit at a Glance
- Daily Time Table
- Daily Lesson Plans
- Daily Learning Targets
- Daily Warm Up (15 - color and black and white)
- Daily Turn and Talk (15 - color and black and white)
- Anchor Charts
- Worksheets in Color and Black and White (15)
- Unit Assessment
- Answer Keys
Teachers love how low prep and comprehensive this resource is. This resource was designed for second grade students, but could be differentiated to work for other grades. It covers everything you need to teach whole group math to second graders for a month, as well as independent work that could be used for guided small math groups if needed.
Please check out the FREE FIRST LESSON from the place value unit to see what is included for each day. Sign up for my email list to receive the first day of digital plans for FREE.
Looking For More Units?
- 2nd Grade Let's Do Math YEAR BUNDLE - Digital, PDF
- Place Value (3 week unit) - Digital, PDF
- Addition and Subtraction (6 week unit) - Digital, PDF
- Word Problems (3 week unit) - Digital, PDF
- Graphing (3 week unit) - Digital, PDF
- Geometry (3 week unit) - Digital, PDF
- Money (3 week unit) - Digital, PDF
- Measurement (3 week unit) - Digital, PDF
- Time (3 Week unit) - Digital, PDF
- Multiplication (3 week unit) - Digital, PDF
Looking for Digital Common Core Math and Reading Plans?
• August Reading - Digital Version, PDF Version
• September Reading - Digital Version, PDF Version
• October Reading - Digital Version, PDF Version
• November Reading - Digital Version, PDF Version
Please open the preview file to see exactly what is included and ask all questions before purchasing.
Don't forget to follow me on TpT to get first access to my resources, which are always 20% off for the first 24 hours.
You can also connect with me for first access to my resources, giveaways and FREEBIES via:
Enjoy! Don't forget to leave feedback on all paid purchases for future credit toward free resources.