Also included in
- Get a full year's worth of reading and math center games for your second grade classroom. These skill-based reading and math games include monthly themed centers for your students to use as an exciting way to reinforce their learning.These Reading and Math Center Games are aligned to the common corePrice $16.80Original Price $21.00Save $4.20
I'm so thankful for math centers during November! These games ENGAGE while promoting practice of skills you've been teaching! These Thanksgiving activities are sure to please, while also hitting those standards! This resource practices the following skills:
- Place value + expanded/standard form of numbers
- Identifying parts of a whole (fractions)
- Making 10 addition strategy
- 2-digit subtraction (with or without regrouping)
- 2-digit addition (with regrouping)
Build math community and practice working with partners with these engaging games!
Each of the 5 games are aligned to the CCSS and TEKS.
Simply print the 5 included games and laminate - each game is available in full color or as a backline to save ink. Game pieces are included, or you can utilize mini-erasers from the dollar spot! The prep work is easy peasy!
Students can't share materials? Most of the games are designed in a way that students can play as a single player OR with their own copy of the game pieces. You can also send these games home in your take home packets since they are LOW PREP!
What will I get?
*Standards alignment page
*Full page teacher/student directions for each game
*5 games that focus on place value + expanded/standard form of numbers, identifying parts of a whole (fractions), making 10 addition strategy, 2-digit subtraction (with and without regrouping) and 2-digit addition (with regrouping).
*Printable counters for use with games
These games are most appropriate for Second Grade, however you may find use of them with higher 1st Grade students or as a review in 3rd Grade.
Please view the product preview for more details on each game.