2nd and 3rd Grade Digital Math Centers for Telling Time to the 5 Minutes
- Google Apps™
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Are you looking for digital activities to enhance the math learning in your classroom? These 60 math activities are digital so that your students can use them in the classroom or through distance/virtual learning. All 4 activities are provided in PowerPoint, SEESAW, and Google Slides.All the Info:PPrice $54.00Original Price $67.50Save $13.50
Are you looking for digital activities to reinforce the skill of Telling Time to the 5 Minutes? These 4 activities involve students telling time to the 5 minutes. All 4 activities are provided in PowerPoint, SEESAW, and Google Slides.
All the Info:
Power Point Users: There are 4 files that you can simply open up and use... or add them to your Google Account/Platform of choice
SEESAW Users: These activities are preloaded. With just a click (that is provided) you can save and assign the activities
GOOGLE Users: You can download the files directed to your Google account with just the click of a button! Or you can manually add the PowerPoints if you prefer that!
VIDEO Directions: I have included a screen recording video for all three platforms listed above so that you know exactly how to use these resources.
About the Activities (That can be used in SEESAW, GOOGLE Classroom, or through PowerPoint):
*All activities have 13 slides. The first slide is an example slide so students know exactly what to do!
1. Is The Time Correct?: Students are shown a digital and analog clock. Students determine if the times match. Students move a square to cover either thumbs up or thumbs down. There are two sets of clocks on each slide.
2. What is the Time?: Students are shown three analog clocks. They have movable numbers for the hours and minutes. Students move the numbers to create the time shown on the analog clock. There are three clocks to tell the time of on each slide.
3. Which Clock Shows...: Students are given a statement (quarter to, quarter past, half past). Students must find the matching clock by moving the star to cover it. Then, students type in the time that is shown.
4. Digital and Analog Match: Students are given 4 analog clocks and 4 digital clocks. They must find the matching pairs. Students drag shapes to cover the matching pair in the same color. They do this until they have four matches.
*This purchase is for SINGLE USE ONLY. To share with other teachers or teammates, an additional license will need to be purchased.
Please feel free to ask any questions in the Q&A section of my TpT store.
For more digital activities, look below:
- The Digital Math Activity BUNDLE
- 2 Digit Addition with Regrouping
- Place Value of 2 Digit Numbers
- Place Value of 3 Digit Numbers
- Compare and Order 2 Digit Numbers
- Compare and Order 3 Digit Numbers
- Addition and Subtraction Facts