This packet includes Morning Math worksheets for 2nd grade
. In this packet you will find 36 pages of mixed math practice that is completely aligned with the Common Core Math Standards for 2nd grade. There is about two months worth of morning work in this packet (think December through January).
This packet can be used in the morning to keep students engaged and thinking while you do attendance and take care of other important morning tasks.
Content covered in this packet includes:
- 2 and 3 digit addition and subtraction
- Meaning of the equal sign
- Comparing 3 digit numbers
- Place Value
- Telling time to the nearest 5 minutes
- Counting coins
- Word problems (CGI)
- Counting within 120 and beyond (including some skip counting)
- Analyzing the information in bar graphs
- Mental Math
- Odd or even
- Ordering numbers from least to greatest
- Choosing the most appropriate unit of measurement
- Showing different coin combinations to make the same amount
My TPT Store is growing! If you are interested in receiving new product notifications, do not hesitate to follow me!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License