These six math centers will work great for September, but can be used at any time of the year! They serve as practice for basic addition and subtraction utilizing strategies based on the Common Core.
These centers also correlate well with the first two chapters of Scott Foresman Addison Wesley Matemáticas, although is not necessary to have it for use of this product.
- Content page with instructions and description of materials needed.
- Join two groups of objects together to find the total.
- Word problem task cards with adding and subtracting within 20 + recording sheet to either laminate or have kids turn in
- Spin to add/subtract double digit numbers. Use 100's table to count on or count back.
- Pipe cleaner "abacus" for counting/adding/subtracting within 20.
- Doubles puzzles
- Doubles + 1 Dinosaur memory matching game.
Enjoy, and please provide fair feedback!