Products in this Bundle (20)
showing 1-5 of 20 products
Updated for 2020-2021! The curriculum is a living bundle that includes Google Drive access with the download, including any other updates I may add this month!
This complete class curriculum is intended to best-prepare you and your students for passing the AP Test with the exact same model and approach my co-teacher and I use. It has helped us consistently achieve 80-90%+ passing rates, and I hope it can help some of you--especially those new to teaching AP!
Full curriculum for A.P. U.S. History includes ALL of the following below:
- Works with any textbook
- Access to all curriculum updates for life
- Paced lecture-driven curriculum folder for both regular and block schedules
- 16 document analysis & skill-building activities!
- 4 ESCAPE ROOM Classroom Activities!
- 7 competitive student research projects!
- Editable PowerPoint lectures to fulfill all of the College Board learning objectives
- Editable year-long Unit Guide Learning Objective assignment
- Explanations of ALL lecture information & learning objectives for teachers
- Complete list and explanation of every topic for Periods 1-9 for teachers
- Student SAQ and LEQ models
- Editable quizzes + keys
- 4 EDITABLE stimulus-based multiple-choice tests (covering all 9 Period/Units) + keys
- 9 SAQs (2 knowledge-based, 4 stimulus-based, 3 historiography) + keys
- 4 LEQs (one for each historical skill + one bonus!) + keys
- 4 DBQs + keys
- Simplified LEQ and DBQ rubrics
- Thematic Review Timelines (7 different themes for all 9 periods)
- Personalized Review Games
- Complete College Board learning objectives and terms assignment
- PDF on how I teach writing, content, grade, structure the class, and review
Note: My Timeline Review Sheet Bundle, DBQ/LEQ/SAQ Super Pack, Multiple Choice Test Pack, and Document-Analysis Bundle are all included in the Full Curriculum and distributed throughout the curriculum in their corresponding Week/Day folders.
I also offer plenty of other AP History, AP Psychology, and regular history resources below, including , writing bundles, and more!
(all updated for 2019-2020!)
(all updated for 2019!)
YouTube Review Videos (AP World, AP Euro, APUSH, & AP Psych)