3 Branches of Government Activity | Social Studies Interactive Notebook
- Google Apps™
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Social Studies Class will be your students' favorite time of the day with this popular, engaging bundle of activities, including foldables, timelines, mini books, bulletin boards, and more! The hands-on units in this bundle will help your students learn and understand the events and concepts of AmerPrice $59.95Original Price $79.00Save $19.05
Your students will enjoy learning about the 3 Branches of Government with this interactive packet. This hands-on approach to learning will be a huge help to your students as they learn and understand all about the checks, balances, and duties of the three branches of the U.S. Government.
Click the PREVIEW button above to see all the details of this resource!
Click HERE to SAVE 20% by buying ALL 15 Social Studies Interactive Notebooks and Mini Units in one Year-Long Bundle.
This resource includes both a printable version AND a digital version. The digital version is on Google Slides and is perfect for distance learning, independent work, centers, and more!
This helpful packet includes:
- Information Guide - This sheet in included for convenience in note-taking and foldable completion.
- 3 Flip Books - These mini file folder foldables are perfect for helping your students discover the duties, members, and checks and balances of each of the 3 branches of government. Great for interactive notebooks!
- Interactive Checks and Balances Chart - Students create an interactive table to explore and learn about the checks and balances of the 3 branches of government. This table is ideal for use in students' interactive notebooks.
- Writing Activity - Students will use the provided application form to apply for a job in the government branch of their choice. A letter-writing template is also included for letters of application and interest.
- Bulletin Board Display - Includes bulletin board header, illustrated accent pieces, and photo directions. Use these pages to create a bulletin board with an informative display about the 3 branches of government. Add the students' job applications for an eye-catching bulletin board!
The packet also includes a teacher-direction sheet with photo examples of the projects in use in the classroom. It is very clear and easy-to-use; basically just print and go! My students loved these activities; I think yours will, too!
You may also be interested in these other helpful Social Studies Interactive Notebooks and Mini Units:
Maps, Continents, and Landforms
Colonial America - Jobs and Trades
The Civil War - Events Leading to the War
Elections and the Voting Process
Don't forget that leaving feedback earns you points toward FREE TPT purchases. I love that feedback!
Also, FOLLOW ME and be notified when new products are uploaded. New products are always 50% off for the first 24 hours they are posted. It pays to follow me!
As always, please contact me with any questions!
Thank you so much,