This Easter writing project is a great way to get your students into the spirit of Easter, while engaging them in the writing process. This package includes:
1. Story starters to help your students begin their writing project (Some students are really good at generating their own ideas, and do not to need story starters. I provide the story starters and invite students to use them, only if they find them helpful.)
2. A word bank of some common Easter/Spring words your students may find useful while drafting their stories. (I like to give all of my students writing word banks when we are doing a writing project. I find it helps students with ideas, spelling, and gives students access to theme related words that they may want to use.)
3. A story planning page to help them organize their thoughts and outline their story.
4. An 11 x 17 template of the Easter basket and Easter Bunny and an 11 x 17 page of features that can be added to create a pop-out effect. (I recommend photocopying the Easter basket and Bunny page as well as the features page onto manila tag to make them stronger and easier to display.)
5. A front cover and good copy inside story pages ready to attach to the Easter Bunny for easy and attractive display of the finished project.
3-D Easter Bunny Story Template and Story Planner
by c. haagensen
is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License