Also included in
- This is a GROWING BUNDLE of interactive math mini units which includes a variety of activities. They are all digital and perfect to use during distance/emergency remote learning. This pack is a Google Slides™ resource that can support your students with distance learning classrooms (i.e. Google Cla$58.40$73.00Save $14.60
This is a math mini unit which includes a variety of interactive activities that focus on 3-dimensional figures. They are all digital and perfect to use during distance/emergency remote learning. This pack is a Google Slides™ resource that can support your students with distance learning classrooms (i.e. Google Classroom™).
- What are 3D Figures? poster
- 3D figures posters -> faces/vertices/edges (7 posters included outlining each figure in detail)
- 3D figures poem -> learn about 3D figures with this fun poem!
- Spot It! Shapes all Around Us -> cover the matching 3D figures
- 3-Dimensional Shapes poster -> do you know them all?
- shape hunt around our house/classroom
- Name That Shape! -> look at the 3D figure, identify it's name and the number of faces
- Sort it Out! -> drag and drop the moveable pictures into the correct category
- 3D figures chart -> fill in the blanks (faces/sides/vertices)
- Make It! -> build a ramp with simple objects at home and follow along with the slides to learn how shapes roll, slide, or do both! (7 slides)
- Roll, slide or both? -> drag the checkmark to show your answers
- Can you build it? -> look closely at the pictures, drag the thumbs-up (if you can build it) or thumbs-down (if you can't build it)
- Guess the 3D figure -> read the clues, type the answer, slide the box to reveal answer
- Make your own guessing game! -> think of a 3D figure, drag the circles to create clues, have a friend guess your 3D figure!
*Please download the PREVIEW to see all that's included*
(You can delete the slides you do not wish to use)
- read instruction/definition slide
- complete interactive activities
TIP: I like to make additional copies of this product, delete the slides I do not want (perhaps to focus only on one section at a time or to eliminate easy/difficult slides), and share with my class digitally.
· simply make a copy of the Google Slides™ link found in this resource and save the link on your Google Drive™ (remember what you call it!)
· share the file with your students (be sure to change sharing to "make a copy for each student")
*These slides are self correcting but instead can be turned in as an assignment to be checked by the teacher.*
***Please remember that your purchase of this product is for SINGLE USE ONLY (one classroom). Please purchase to share with other educators/team members.***
You might like these products!
Come and visit me!