Use this Math Center in so many different ways!
1. Print, cut and laminate the puzzle pieces. Students can use a dry erase marker to solve the equations and then complete the puzzle by ordering the sums from least to greatest.
2. Use each color as its own set or mix them together for more of a challenge.
3. Have a puzzle solving relay race with students working in groups!
4. Use the black and white pages as a cut and paste activity for math journals.
5. File comes with 6 addition puzzles with composing (regrouping)and 6 addition puzzles without composing.