Maybe you're a 1:1 teacher looking to expand your digital resources, or maybe you're just getting started going paperless. Either way, this resource is perfect for you.
This activity is works well on iPads, Chromebooks, or desktop computers. Included you will find a Instructional Guide for how to use this product, including a link to a Google Slides presentation that you can view and duplicate for use in your classroom. This completely digital, paperless resource requires no printing or prep and is incredibly versatile!
This resource is 12 slides long and includes the following concepts:
- Order 3-digit numbers
- Model 3-digit numbers
- Write 3-digit numbers in standard, word, and expanded forms
- Showing 3-digit numbers using dollars and coins
- Adding 3-digit numbers
- Subtracting 3-digit numbers
- Creating word problems
These 12 slides are very customizable, and their use extend far beyond one lesson
. Use this resource for whole group, small group, centers, assessments, or homework. No numbers are included in the activity meaning once you make your own copy of the resource, you and your students can use this resource again and again!
Possible customizations include:
- Inserting specific numbers
- Allowing students to self-select numbers
- Choosing select pages to match what you're teaching
- Repeating activity using different numbers
Need this product in Spanish? Check out the Spanish version here.