What’s The Value?
Place Value Digit “War”
This game can be played with 2 to 4 players.
- Deal out all of the cards face down to players. Place them in a stack.
- Each player turns over their top card.
- Each player looks at their underlined digit. The player with the greatest value wins! For example if player one had 63 and player two had , player two would win because their underlined digit has a value of 90 and player one’s underlined digit has a value of 80.
- If the players turn over cards that are equivalent, then it’s WAR time. Those players turn over their next card. The player who has the highest answer gets ALL of the cards.
- The person with the most cards at the end is the winner.