Also included in
- These 2nd grade math centers for EVERY 2nd grade skill you teach.! For every skill, there are 3-5 math centers or math stations that your students will love!First Grade Math Centers: Find them every standard here!These 2nd grade math centers include board games, task cards, matching activities, puzz$82.00$104.00Save $22.00
- This is a MINI BUNDLE of my 2nd grade math centers for Numbers & Operations in Base Ten Standards (2.NBT.1, 2.NBT.2, 2.NBT.3, 2.NBT.4, 2.NBT.5, 2.NBT.6, 2.NBT.7, 2.NBT.8, & 2.NBT.9). For each 2nd grade NBT standard, I've created 3-5 math centers/stations that your students will love! These c$30.00$36.00Save $6.00
Practice understanding 3-digit place value and base ten these 2nd grade math centers! They consist of place value to 1000 puzzles, place value games, and place value centers! They are designed for you to use in your math centers and rotations.
Included are 5 different math stations for place value:
- Guess My Number: Students will read place value clues and match the correct number.
- Place Value Puzzles: Students will find the base ten blocks, number, and place value description to complete each three piece puzzle.
- Pizza Place Digit Values: Students will sort pizza cards by the value of the underlined digit (hundreds, tens, ones).
- Place Value Detectives: In this partner board game (2-digit & 3-digit options available), students will read clues to determine the correct number. This game requires a deep understanding of hundreds, tens, and ones. Ex: 3 tens and 18 ones = 48
- Place Value Build a Flower: In this puzzle/matching activity, students will build flowers using the number and tens & ones needed to make the number. Like Place Value Detectives, students require a deeper understanding of hundreds, tens, and ones.
Find more math centers aligned with 2nd grade standards:
- 2nd Grade Math Centers BUNDLE!
- Word Problem Centers (2.OA.1)
- Addition & Subtraction Fact Fluency Centers (2.OA.2)
- Even & Odd Centers (2.OA.3)
- Array Centers (2.OA.4)
- Place Value Centers (2.NBT.1)
- Skip Counting Centers (2.NBT.2)
- Read & Write #s Place Value Centers (2.NBT.3)
- Comparing 3-Digit Numbers Centers (2.NBT.4)
- Adding & Subtracting Two-Digit Numbers Centers (2.NBT.5)
- Adding Four Two-Digit Numbers (2.NBT.6)
- Add & Subtract 3-Digit Numbers Centers (2.NBT.7)
- Add & Subtract 10 & 100 Centers (2.NBT.8)
- Explaining Strategies Centers (2.NBT.9)
- Selecting & Using Measurement Tools (2.MD.1)
- Measuring Objects Twice (2.MD.2)
- Estimating Measurements (2.MD.3)
- Comparing Measurements (2.MD.4)
- Word Problems Involving Length (2.MD.5)
- Number Lines within 100 (2.MD.6)
- Telling Time Centers (2.MD.7)
- Money Centers (2.MD.8)
- Line Plot Centers (2.MD.9)Bar Graph & Picture Graph Centers (2.MD.10)
- Identifying Shapes & Shape Attributes (2.G.1)
- Partitioning Rectangles into Rows & Columns (2.G.2)
- Halves, Thirds, & Fourths Centers (2.G.3)
© Simply Creative Teaching