Also included in
- This pack is a combination of my 3-Digit Addition Knockout & 3-Digit Subtraction Knockout games! Save 10% when you purchase these together instead of separately!Distance learning? No problem! Students can play this game at home using a computer as the whiteboard. Options for at-home game play:1.$8.55$9.50Save $0.95
- This quick-paced, nail-biter of a classroom game will leave your kids BEGGING for more! Team up to knock out the other team's player. The last team standing wins! This is by far the most engaging thing I've done for my classroom this year. My kids get SO excited when we play, and they work super har$180.00$228.00Save $48.00
- This quick-paced, nail-biter of a classroom game will leave your kids BEGGING for more! Team up to knock out the other team's player. The last team standing wins! This is by far the most engaging thing I've done for my classroom this year. My kids get SO excited when we play, and they work super har$246.00$429.00Save $183.00
- This quick-paced, nail-biter of a 2nd grade math and language arts game will leave your kids BEGGING for more! Team up to knock out the other team's player. The last team standing wins! This is by far the most engaging thing I've done for my classroom. My kids get SO excited when we play, and they w$231.60$289.50Save $57.90
- This is a bundle of all 3rd grade Knockout games. As of October 2019, it has 200+ games included. You can save 25% immediately by purchasing, and the best part? It will grow to include any future 3rd grade Knockout games at no additional cost to you!Due to the size limit of TPT bundles, there are 8$202.40$253.00Save $50.60
This quick-paced, nail-biter of a 3-digit subtraction math game will leave your kids BEGGING for more! Team up to knock out the other team's players. The last team standing wins! This is by far the most engaging thing I've done for my classroom. My kids get SO excited when we play, and they work super hard all week practicing their skills just so they can improve their Knockout™ game!
Not only is this GREAT for learning about and reinforcing 3-digit subtraction skills, but it builds character as it emphasizes teamwork and good sportsmanship.
A quick look at Knockout™ & how it is played:
oDivide your class into 2 single file lines
oDisplay the first slide
oThe player at the front of his/her line faces off against the player from the other team: the first player to answer his/her question correctly wins and returns to the end of the line.
oThe player who does not win goes to sit on the team "bench" to cheer on the team!
BUT WAIT: That's not all.
If a player faces these slides, the following could happen:
oDouble Free Pass: Both players automatically get to stay in the game!
oDouble Knockout™: Both players are automatically out!
oKnockout™/Free Pass: One player goes, one stays!
oPick a Pal: Choose a player from the bench to return to the game!
oKnockout™/Pick a Pal: One player goes, the other chooses a friend to return!
The team with players standing at the end of the game wins. In our classroom, we like to keep teams the same for a week or two and keep a running score as a Knockout™ "tournament." Check out these free Knockout scoreboards HERE
This is a set of PowerPoint files and can be used on any device that supports PowerPoint. Each game is a PowerPoint presentation that has about 30 slides. The games are also available as a PDF; please read the "READ FIRST" file that comes with this product to view directions for PDF or PowerPoint set-up. Please note: All PowerPoint games are made so the order of slides can be changed around; PDF files cannot be changed at all.
© Erin Waters 2017: This material is for single classroom use only. Additional copies are for sale; please e-mail me at email@example.com for building and district pricing. This material is copyrighted and you are not to create your own Knockout™ games or distribute in any way.
This pack includes the following Knockout™ games and is perfect for practicing 3-DIGIT SUBTRACTION in a super fun way! This pack features 5 Knockout games perfect for your math students:
oBorrowing Only in 1 Place
oBorrowing in 2 Places
oBorrowing Across Zero
oMixed (Borrowing & No Borrowing)
*Each slide contains a letter that corresponds to a teacher answer key for easy answer-checking*
PLEASE DOWNLOAD THE PREVIEW FILE TO SEE PHOTOS OF WHAT EACH GAME IN THIS PACK LOOKS LIKE
Try a free Knockout™ sample HERE to try before you buy!
Like what you see? Here is a full list of ALL Knockout™ games for K-3:
oMORE TO COME!
oMORE TO COME!
Need specific grade levels? Check them out here:
oTHIRD GRADE BUNDLE COMING SOON!
*****OR, purchase them ALL TOGETHER in a MEGA BUNDLE!*****
Other (Seasonal, Supplemental Resources, & More!)
**Update: My kids now beg to play this during indoor recess. They choose this over Legos/cars/arts & crafts----yes, it's true.
I really cannot tell you enough how Knockout™ has changed the learning dynamic in my classroom. I am so happy to share it with you! Enjoy!
**I do not currently offer an editable version of Knockout™; however, I am actively taking requests for Knockout™ games. Please e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a comment in the Q&A section and I will add your request to the list. Thank you! :)**
Thanks for visiting my store! I hope you come again soon :)